5 Town Square
Murrieta, CA 92562
Monday through Friday
8 am to 4 pm
Like us on Facebook!
On Site Facilities
- 1,200 square foot lounge including widescreen TV, chairs
- 2,000 square foot multi-purpose room for classes, workshops, and meals
- Educational room for computer classes and usage (high-speed internet access)
The $2.5 million 9,000 square foot Senior Center provides services to the senior residents of Murrieta. The centers serves as a gathering place for the city's more than 12,000 residents who are 50 years and older. It is the city's first facility dedicated exclusively to seniors.
No membership required, you must fill out an emergency card prior to attending.
- To foster unity among area resident Seniors thru socializing, participation, and learning
- To provide workshops on arts and crafts / hobbies
- To provide exercise programs and recreational geared toward Seniors
- To host informative visits from representatives from the AARP Office on Aging, and other related business which serve the senior community in general
- Legal Aide - First and third Thursday of each month MUST make appointment
- Veterans Benefits - Second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 8 am to noon
- Parkinson's Support Group - Fourth Wednesday of each month at 1 pm
- Notary - Second Tuesday of each month at 9 am - Must make appointment $9 per document
Dial-A-Ride provides discounted curb-to-curb transportation for senior residents (Age 65 & above or Disabled) who reside in either Murrieta or Temecula, to destination points within these two city limits. To Find out more information or to schedule a pick-up please call (800) 795-7887.